The ever popular custom wood shutters are a perfect choice for those of you with classic and sophisticated taste. They add personality, warmth and elegance to any space whether it be modern, contemporary, transitional or traditional. These functional and versatile window coverings can be used in both residential and commercial applications and with their natural beauty they can easily stand alone or can be dressed up with soft window coverings such as valances and drapery. With 25 years of experience, our team of professionals will guide you to select the right shutters for your windows and ensure that you are satisfied for years to come.
Why Choose Real Wood Shutters?
1) Louver sizes include 2-1/2” and 3-1/2”
2) Shutters add Value to your home
• Shutters are known to increase the value of your home which makes them a popular choice due to the increased resale value of your home.
3) Shutters are Energy Efficient
• Designed and built to be energy efficient, shutters are proven to be up to 800% more energy efficient than aluminum blinds. Shutters will further enhance the insulation properties of your windows keeping your home cooler in the hot summer months and warmer in the harsh, cold winter months. Ultimately, shutters will pay for themselves over their lifespan since they will lower your heating and cooling costs.
4) Shutters allow precise Light Control
• Shutters allow you to regulate the amount of light you allow into your space. They can be completely closed to block all light. They can be fully opened to allow for an uninterrupted view outdoors and they can be closed with the louvers tilted in multiple positions to allow some light through yet giving you some privacy at the same time.
5) Shutters are made in Canada and from hardwoods
• All our wood shutters are made in Canada and made of hardwoods to ensure you receive an excellent quality, and long lasting product.
6) Custom Design and Applications
• Architects and Designers often have unique design requirements as such, with few exceptions we can build shutters to your specific design, just bring us a drawing and we’ll gladly discuss your options while keeping your budget in mind.
7) Custom Shapes, Colours, Stains and Finishes
• Made from the finest quality, California Shutters and Plantation Shutters can be made into a collection of shapes and can be painted, stained and finished in an assortment colours. Additionally, the finish applied ensures protection against the elements.